Again, Vande Bharat Express hits cattle on the track -Lernsquare
Again, Vande Bharat Express hits cattle on the track
A cow was hit again on track by the Mumbai-Ahmedabad ‘Vande Bharat Express’, the third time in a month that it has occurred.
According to a railway official, the train from Mumbai to Gandhi Nagar was delayed by 15-20 minutes after it collided with cattle at a station in Gujarat.
The train’s front panel was damaged and the equipment of its first coach was damaged as a result of the incident. An official was quoted by the news agency as saying that the train slammed into the cattle near the Atul station in Gujarat.
The train has had three such incidents this month. The train did not suffer any damage. The passengers on board the train were safe as it resumed a further journey in 20 minutes, according to Western Railway’s chief public relations officer. Four buffaloes were killed when they were hit by a train on its way to Gandhinagar from Mumbai, between the railway stations of Vatva and Maninagar in Gujarat.
According to the current report only the nose part of the train only damaged and it was replaced by the mechanical staff of railway and train begin its journey after 20 minutes.
Have a look on bellow link’s
- WTC Final 2023: Todd Murphy Ashwin का अनुसरण कर रहे हैं, इस विशेष गेंद के साथ प्रैक्टिस कर रहे हैं!
- WTC Final 2023: नासिर हुसैन ने अपनी पसंदीदा स्पिनर को ही चुनकर केवल उसे अपनी पसंदीदा कंबाइंड XI में शामिल किया।
- Agriculture Engineering | Briefly And with Carrier Options
- Marine Engineering | Briefly And with Carrier Options￼
- Aerospace Engineering | Briefly And with Carrier Options